Monday, June 6, 2011

Details and Moving Parts

Well, we have been trying to see what lies ahead. Lyndi has offered a significant amount of insight, but the fact of it all is that nobody knows. We can use airline miles to get to London. Then fly BA from London to Kiev. It is amazing how small the world is in Europe. Roughly 1200 miles between London and Kiev. Roughly 1200 miles from Kiev to Jerusalem. Even fewer miles separate Kiev and Munich and even less to so many more places. How is it possible that economies, cultures, governments, societies etc. are so diverse in such a small geographic area. The Ukraine is reported to be running low on certain medications and I wonder how or if it will affect Sofia. Deana and I are self employed and subsuquently are on private health insurance. This brings up a whole different set of problems. I have no doubt everything will work out. I just worry about Deana. I am optimistic, although wary. I am concerned about an investment in a dream that has so many moving parts in so many places. COUNTDOWN to home study then the I600a.

No comments:

Post a Comment